Kronos Inc. today announced a series of enhancements to its cloud-based workforce management suite for small and midsize businesses. The Kronos Workforce Ready suite enables SMBs to stay competitive by providing an enterprise-class human resources, payroll, and time and attendance platform in the cloud, for simplified access to and management of real-time employee data, the company said.
"The latest updates to Workforce Ready are designed to help small and midsize businesses more effectively manage their workforces," said Mark Ellis, small business general manager for Kronos, in the announcement. "Enhanced employee self-service, more mobile capabilities, and the ability to use out-of-the-box functionality for more specialized needs are highlights of this release."
Enhancements to Workforce Ready include:
- Improved employee self-service features that enable employees to view schedules, review punches, make and display time-off requests, and display pay statements all on the Kronos InTouch time clock.
- Enhanced mobile capabilities including more flexible geo-fencing capabilities that enable organizations to be more precise about the location from which employees punch in and out from a mobile device, and the ability to review and approve time cards from a mobile device.
- New overtime pay calculation settings that provide more detailed information and allow for better planning.
- Additional pay rules including expanded holiday hours and guaranteed hours per week.
- Support for French language (joins support for Spanish and English).
- Capitalizing on its hosted multi-tenant architecture, Workforce Ready uses a simple SaaS-based pricing approach. Applications are available on a per-employee, per-month basis, accompanied by fixed-price implementation services.
Learn more about employee self-service.