As the undisputed market leader in self-service solutions, KIOSK provides 19+ years of proven expertise in design engineering, application development, integration, manufacturing, and field support for even the most sophisticated self-service platforms. An exceptionally broad portfolio of standard and custom KIOSK designs are deployed among Top 100 Retailers and Fortune 500 clients in virtually all self-service vertical markets – from mainstream applications in Retail, HR, and Financial services to “off the charts” custom platforms in emerging markets such as recycling, bike sharing, and smart lockers. ISO 9001:2008 certified processes ensure every solution provides superior field reliability, www.kiosk.com, 800.509.5471.
KIOSK provides an array of highly specialized service characteristics that are unparalleled by any other company in the industry. These fine-tuned distinctions include:
Single Vendor Simplicity
– Application design & development services
– In-house fabrication – rapid prototype and production delivery with full control
– Full menu of proven field services and nationwide deployment support experience
– Sophisticated program management to navigate all phases of development and support
All-inclusive Facilities / Quality Processes
– 115,000 square foot manufacturing facility
– ISO9001:2008 certified
– In-house fabrication equipment for laser cut metals, paint, and custom graphic art
– High-end integration capabilities
– “Burst Manufacturing” to accommodate a full range of volume needs
Expert Engineering for 1st Pass Success
– Fine-tuned custom design process that expertly navigates all key elements of the customer’s design experience, facilitating delivery of standard models in 3 – 6 weeks and custom designs as quick as 5 – 8 weeks.
All this boils down to one thing - KIOSK’s ability to simplify your long-term success.
Self-service delivery has become an integral part of long-term retail strategy. KIOSK has a full array of retail solutions that enhance revenue, loyalty, cost control, and enhance the customer experience.
Shrinking federal, state and local budgets have forced many government offices to develop automated solutions. KIOSK provides a host of self-service kiosks designed to cut costs, while increasing service levels.