Self-service delivery has become an integral part of long-term retail strategy. KIOSK has a full array of retail solutions that enhance revenue, loyalty, cost control, and enhance the customer experience:
In-Store Product Ordering & Guided Selling Kiosks
– In-store product ordering and guided selling kiosks increase sales revenue, reduce inventory carrying costs, and provide consistently presented product information to boost in-store sales close rates.
In-Store Bill Payment Kiosks
– In-store bill payment kiosks dramatically reduce transaction costs, control receivables and provide payment venues for cash-preferred customers. KIOSK client reports cash, credit, debit, and auto-pay transactions in fewer than two minutes.
Loyalty Card & Credit Card Application Kiosks
– Loyalty card and credit card application kiosks provide consumer convenience, reduce enrollment times (as low as 3 minutes), and boost in-store revenues.
In-Store Job Application Kiosks
– In-store job application kiosks standardize screening and automate processing, resulting in lower transaction costs and reduced HR overhead.
– Way-finding directory to reduce employee headcount and improve customer service.
– Couponing and promotional kiosks to increase in-store revenues.
– HR self-service applications to layer additional employee functionality and further boost ROI.
Shrinking federal, state and local budgets have forced many government offices to develop automated solutions. KIOSK provides a host of self-service kiosks designed to cut costs, while increasing service levels.