KIOSK has a variety of technologically advanced healthcare solutions that add patient convenience and safety, while reducing bad debt and administrative costs:
Patient Check-In Kiosks
– Patient Check-In Kiosks add patient convenience, allowing them to identify themselves upon arrival at the facility, view and confirm demographic and insurance information, electronically sign consent documents and make payments.
– All information entered by the patient flows seamlessly to the Healthcare Organization’s (HCO) back-end system, helping reduce administrative costs for the organization and minimizing the risk of error.
– Biometric devices, idle time log off, and privacy filters protect patient data and confidentiality
Bill Payment & Collections Kiosks
– By facilitating upfront collection of co-payments and other patient dues, bill payment and collections kiosks help improve cash collections. Real-time eligibility check, demographic validation and bill payment eliminates the need for staff to re-enter patient information, resulting in fewer claim denials.
Additional Medical Campus Applications
– Way-finding directory to help patients find their way around large and multi-site facilities
– Vendor check-in automation provides efficiency and improves facility security
– Health Management Alerts and targeted patient messaging enhance communications efficiency and quality of care
– Patient flow and triage solutions assist Emergency staff prioritization and patient safety
Self-service delivery has become an integral part of long-term retail strategy. KIOSK has a full array of retail solutions that enhance revenue, loyalty, cost control, and enhance the customer experience.
Shrinking federal, state and local budgets have forced many government offices to develop automated solutions. KIOSK provides a host of self-service kiosks designed to cut costs, while increasing service levels.