Shrinking federal, state and local budgets have forced many government offices to develop automated solutions. KIOSK provides a host of self-service kiosks:
Department of Motor Vehicles Kiosks
– KIOSK automates high demand functions such as vehicle registration, license renewal, and driver’s license testing – up to 14 automated solutions available today. These DMV-specific platforms dramatically improve patron service, reduce transaction processing costs, and accelerate DMV revenue recognition. Additionally, turnkey solutions are available that can be funded and operated on a “fee-per-transaction” basis, eliminating investment barriers of automation.
Department of Corrections Kiosks
– A range of KIOSK solutions have been developed to efficiently manage prison bank accounts, commissary purchases, parole check-in, even requests for medicines and medical attention. State and private sector inmate kiosk applications provide lasting budget relief, reducing funding demand for case workers and corrections institution employees. Full up-front funding and operation model scenarios have greatly accelerated the popularity of kiosks in the corrections market, facilitating revenue, safety, and service improvements.
– Automated registration, financial aid information, course catalogs, directories, way finding, academic & athletic event calendars, student ID validation, and more. Can significantly relieve staffing budgets and assist with campus flow during spiked demand cycles (registration, parent weekends, athletic events, etc.).
Travel & Tourism Kiosks
– Automating schedule and route information, as well as ticket / token distribution can significantly reduce transaction and staffing costs.
– Additional applications include information and ticketing kiosks for city / state tourist attractions and conservation efforts.
Self-service delivery has become an integral part of long-term retail strategy. KIOSK has a full array of retail solutions that enhance revenue, loyalty, cost control, and enhance the customer experience.